- Helps to reduce reverberation and noise
- Easy to clean and velcro surface
- Colour swatches are indicative only. Please contact us for samples
Autex Composition has a width 1.22m and is purchased in 1 metre lengths, with a minimum purchase of 5 metres per colour.
Please specify the length you would like by increasing the quantity. (example: Qty of 5 is 5 metres)
Autex Composition is an acoustic and decorative wall fabric which greatly reduces reverberated noise in a room. Autex Composition is a simple choice to reduce echo and create a durable interior solution. Available in an extensive range of colours with a hook and loop surface which makes it ideal for Velcro use. Made from Vertiface fabric laminated to an acoustic, needle-punched and thermally bonded 100% polyester backing; Autex Composition reduces the need for extensive wall preparation and painting.
Transform your walls into acoustic notice boards by taking advantage of Composition’s pinnable and hook-and-loop receptive surface, providing the perfect complement for primary schools and daycare, commercial offices, libraries and the hospitality industry.
Key Features and Benefits
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Custom colour printing available
- Limitless branding and design possibilities with in-house custom-cutting
- Also available in a range of 600mm x 600mm Peel‘n’Stick tiles for design freedom
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- UV stabilised and resistant to colour fade
- Pin, staple and hook-and-loop receptive allowing Composition to be utilised as a display board
- Non-zip and non-fray for use with inserts and creating logos
- Made from 100% polyester fibre without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- Manufactured using a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Acoustic pinboard, staple and hook-and-loop surface for education and commercial sectors
- Decorative and functional acoustic wall covering for education, retail and commercial interiors
- Minimise noise in interior environments
This is a made to order product with an approximate 3 – 4 week lead time
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.