Autex Symphony has a width 1.22m and is purchased in 1 metre lengths, with a minimum purchase of 5 metres per colour.
Please specify the length of you would like by increasing the quantity. (example: Qty of 5 is 5 metres)
Autex Symphony was developed specifically to manage reverberated noise and create modern durable interior solutions. Available in a range of over 25 premium colours with a smooth sophisticated flat pile, Autex Symphony offers unlimited design options. Autex Symphony is constructed using Autex Vertiface fabric laminated to an acoustic, needle-punched and thermally bonded 100% polyester backing. Adhered to the wall substrate, Symphony reduces the need for extensive wall preparation and painting. Ideal for use on vertical surfaces; Autex Symphony can also be used as a pinboard, effectively transforming your walls into acoustic notice boards. Autex Symphony is suited to the tertiary and secondary education sectors, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail and the hospitality industry. Apply Autex Symphony as a simple yet sophisticated high-end solution to controlling noise in interior environments.
Made from 100% polyester fibre; Autex Symphony contains a minimum of 60% recycled content and is manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Management systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- High performance acoustic wallcovering
- Diverse functionality including pinboard surface
- Design flexibility with a range of over 25 colours
- Limitless branding and design possibilities with in-house custom cutting
- Light-weight and easy to handle and install
- Made from 100% polyester fibre without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- Manufactured using a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Systems
- Does not contain any Red List chemicals
- 10 year warranty
- Decorative acoustic wall covering for Tertiary and Secondary education, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail and the hospitality industry
- Interesting and functional feature piece to liven up an otherwise neutral space
- Acoustic pinboard surface for education and commercial sectors
- Custom cutting medium for effective logo and branding representation
- Autex Symphony is available in a range of sophisticated colours to suit many different applications.
Further improve the acoustics of your school or office with our full range of Autex acoustic products
We accept all major credit cards.
Whiteboards and Pinboards accepts online payments via PayPal. Simply select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and follow the prompts to login to your account via the secure PayPal gateway and proceed to finalise payment.
This payment method is available for approved Government and Education Facilities only. When selecting Purchase Order as your payment method, please add your P.O. Number to the purchase order field. You will then be able to upload a copy of your purchase order on the confirmation page.
Pay by Invoice
If you select to pay by invoice, you will be sent a purchase invoice upon checkout completion and you can make payment via direct deposit or call us to make a credit card payment.
Installment Payment Plans
AfterPay offers a payment plan allowing you to purchase goods today, we’ll send them out to you and pay for your order over four equal fortnightly instalments.
Transactions are subject to approval by Afterpay, terms and conditions will apply. Please visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
We accept both Zip Pay and Zip money, offering interest free and nothing to pay upfront, Zip offers you flexible repayment plans.
Learn more about Zip and apply for your account here.