Woven Image Splice:
The Woven Image Splice range is an interior decorative and acoustic wall fabric tile which significantly reduces reverberated noise in a room. It is the perfect choice for creating beautiful and stylish interiors while also reducing echo. The Woven Image Splice range allows for complete creative flexibility in any room with an extensive range of vibrant colours and a sleek, versatile shape. Made from 100% PET material the Woven Image Splice range is highly durable while also being extremely lightweight. Apply to any wall or surface with the simple adhesive surface on each Woven Image Splice tile to instantly create vibrant and stylish rooms.
Create a peaceful and productive working environment with the help of the Woven Image Splice range by reducing unwanted noises and distractions that can impact concentration and decrease productivity. The price includes 8 Splice tiles.
Key Features and Benefits
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Available in a wide range of stylish colours
- Highly durable and lightweight material
- Choose between a horizontal or diagonal pattern
- Manufactured from sustainable materials with a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Create stunning work environments whilst also reducing unwanted noise
- Dimensions: 195 x 195mm
- Weight: 1.13 KG per box
- Thickness: 14mm
- Simple installation with Woven Images adhesive tiles
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Free shipping Australia wide
- Fire test rating: AS/NZS 3837 RATING: GROUP 3
- Sound Absorption: AS ISO 354 – 2006, NRC VALUE: 0.45 (NO AIR GAP)
- Minimising noise in interior environments
- Functional acoustic wall covering for education, retail and commercial interiors
Improve the acoustics of your school, office or business further with our entire range of Woven Image Products.
This product has a 4 week lead time.
We accept all major credit cards.
Whiteboards and Pinboards accepts online payments via PayPal. Simply select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and follow the prompts to login to your account via the secure PayPal gateway and proceed to finalise payment.
This payment method is available for approved Government and Education Facilities only. When selecting Purchase Order as your payment method, please add your P.O. Number to the purchase order field. You will then be able to upload a copy of your purchase order on the confirmation page.
Pay by Invoice
If you select to pay by invoice, you will be sent a purchase invoice upon checkout completion and you can make payment via direct deposit or call us to make a credit card payment.
Installment Payment Plans
AfterPay offers a payment plan allowing you to purchase goods today, we’ll send them out to you and pay for your order over four equal fortnightly instalments.
Transactions are subject to approval by Afterpay, terms and conditions will apply. Please visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
We accept both Zip Pay and Zip money, offering interest free and nothing to pay upfront, Zip offers you flexible repayment plans.
Learn more about Zip and apply for your account here.