As the benefits of interactive whiteboards are becoming clearer, the technology is quickly being adopted in schools and universities around the country to increase student engagement, build meaningful connections in the classroom and streamline the teaching process. Likewise, businesses are discovering the benefits of being able to bring the digital assets they use every day into the meeting room in a way that is both fully collaborative and responsive to the needs of working by distance.
This updated version of the BenQ RM Series Education Interactive Panel features numerous upgrades to both hardware and software, making it more powerful and user-friendly than ever before.
With intuitive inbuilt technology and the ability to connect to computers, tablets and just about any device, the BenQ RM Series Education Interactive Flat Panel opens up endless possibilities for teachers. Furthermore, it does so with the health of teachers and students in mind with ClassroomCare® technology. This includes a 4K UHD screen that is flicker-free, low blue light, and anti-glare, and both screen and styluses are equipped with a germ-resistant nano-ionic silver coating.
The BenQ RM Series Interactive Panel runs on the Android 9.0 operating system, making it compatible with a huge range of common software. Collaborate by distance with video conferencing apps such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet, and securely access your personal files through Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. BenQ’s in-built software allows you to get the most from the interactive panels’ hardware. InstaShare 2 allows students to cast their screens onto the interactive display, and EZWrite 6 lets you annotate anything on-screen with the two included styluses and save and share these as digital files.
The new BenQ RM Series Interactive Panel features a faster processor and twice as much RAM as the outgoing model, making the panel faster and more pleasant to use. Built in speakers and microphones support multimedia playback and collaboration, though a webcam is an optional accessory.
Interactive panels can modernise the teaching process, allowing teachers to present lesson materials in more exciting ways, quickly display complex responses to student questions, engage students with learning games, cater to different learning styles and ultimately transform the teaching process. For businesses, interactive panels blend the benefits of traditional whiteboards with the digital assets and programs used every day.
- Brighter 4K UHD screen with 40-point multi-touch interactivity
- Included pen tray with two styluses
- Flicker-free, low blue light, and anti-glare display
- EZWrite 6 annotation software with ultra-smooth handwriting technology
- InstaShare 2 and Cloud Whiteboard technology to stream lessons directly to students’ devices and to cast students’ screens to the display for interactive learning
- X-Sign Broadcast app can deliver clear and effective messages to multiple BenQ displays, replacing traditional PA systems
- Monitor the status of all your BenQ devices on a single dashboard and manage them remotely
- Built in speakers and 6-microphone array
- Remote control with voice assistant function
- Multi-platform compatibility and connectivity
- Intuitive interface
- More powerful quad-core processor and twice as much RAM as the outgoing model (8GB)
- Now with more USB 3.2 ports, a USB-C port, and a DisplayPort
- Comes with wall mounts – mobile trolley available in motorised or non-motorised
- 2 year warranty
Check out our full range of Interactive Whiteboards here!