Perfect for all of your professional presentation needs, our high quality Black Lectern is an essential accessory for all public speaking environments. The Lectern is made from exceptionally heavy duty steel, accentuated by a stylish black powder-coating finish. Also, it features environmentally friendly and durable 15mm black melamine shelves for easy storage and note holding. Plus, this lectern makes reading in any situation easy, with its handy adjustable LED top light. In addition, it allows for easy movement with its quality locking castors, giving you complete mobility!
- Professional Heavy Duty Black Lectern
- Strong steel frame construction
- 15mm black melamine shelves
- Non-Perforated frame top for adding logos
- 4 high quality castors (2 locking)
- Angled top shelf for easy note reading
- Convenient second shelf for storage of notes, water etc.
- Flat pack design and easy self-assembly
- Detachable battery powered LED light
- Dimensions: Height: 1200mm, Width: 445mm, Depth: 450mm
- Top shelf dimensions: Width: 600mm, Depth: 400mm
- Second shelf dimensions: Width: 550mm, Depth: 260mm
- 2 year warranty
We accept all major credit cards.
Whiteboards and Pinboards accepts online payments via PayPal. Simply select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and follow the prompts to login to your account via the secure PayPal gateway and proceed to finalise payment.
This payment method is available for approved Government and Education Facilities only. When selecting Purchase Order as your payment method, please add your P.O. Number to the purchase order field. You will then be able to upload a copy of your purchase order on the confirmation page.
Pay by Invoice
If you select to pay by invoice, you will be sent a purchase invoice upon checkout completion and you can make payment via direct deposit or call us to make a credit card payment.
Installment Payment Plans
AfterPay offers a payment plan allowing you to purchase goods today, we’ll send them out to you and pay for your order over four equal fortnightly instalments.
Transactions are subject to approval by Afterpay, terms and conditions will apply. Please visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
We accept both Zip Pay and Zip money, offering interest free and nothing to pay upfront, Zip offers you flexible repayment plans.
Learn more about Zip and apply for your account here.