How do I best care for my Whiteboard?
- Firstly, ensure you use the correct marker for you board. Use a whiteboard dry erase marker rather than a permanent pen.
- To best look after your board we recommend that you clean the writing surface on a regular basis.
- Ensure your eraser is clean.
- To remove permanent writing or stubborn stains write over the marks with a dry erase marker which will help remove the marks. Alcohol based cleaning fluids can also be used for stubborn stains. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners.
- Leaving whiteboards marks on the surfaces for longer than 24 hours is not recommended as the longer they are left the harder they are to erase.