Duration and extent of quotation
- This proposal remains valid for a period of 30 days after which time Whiteboards and Pinboards reserves the right to vary or withdraw the proposal.
- This proposal assumes that all items contained therein will be accepted in total unless otherwise shown. Part acceptance may vary the item cost and Whiteboards and Pinboards reserves the right to requote on individual items.
- “Whiteboards and Pinboards” means Whiteboards and Pinboards the seller of the product.
- “You” means the buyer of the product.
Goods and services tax
- The unit rates in this proposal exclude GST. Upon acceptance of this quotation please provide your ABN for our records.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards’s pricing is based upon installation between 7:00am and 5:00pm Monday-Friday and does not include any weekend or after hours work.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards have made no allowances for any electrical or mechanical work.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards have made no allowances for co-ordination of other trades.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards have made no allowances for any structural or service alterations.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards have made no allowances for any ceiling alterations or penetrations for other trades.
- Applicable costs for electrical hard wiring, data and telephone cabling are not included.
- Where installation is included in the price of merchandise, only the scope of the normal installation is included. Additional moving, double handling or revised configurations will result in additional charges.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards have allowed to protect our work during installation. We require any carpet protection to be removed. Upon completion of installation, handover will occur. We are not able to protect for damage after handover.
- Where non standard units are required, Whiteboards and Pinboards will not be bound to proceed with the manufacture of these until acceptance of a design of each such unit is signed for by you and payment is received in full.
- You shall pay for any additional costs involved in deviations from drawings or data supplied by you after the acceptance of the specific layout.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards will not be held responsible for defects in existing constructions where new installation fixes to or abuts existing.
- You will need to obtain all necessary consents, permits etc required under local Government or other ordinances and shall pay all fees and give all notices required under such ordinances.
- You shall inspect goods on delivery. Upon signing for the goods you shall be deemed to have accepted the goods in satisfactory condition.
- All items will be delivered to the area or level required as long as there is clear lift access. If there is no lift access we can only deliver to a ground floor reception area. Any deliveries required outside of this scope would require arrangements to be made with us prior to shipping.
- Any claims with respect to quantity or quality of goods received must be made within seven (7) days of acceptance of goods.
- All risk will pass from Whiteboards and Pinboards to you upon delivery of the goods.
- Unless otherwise arranged, you need to arrange or otherwise be responsible for insurance covers for loss/or damage of work in progress and/or materials from the time of delivery of materials to site.
- Whilst Whiteboards and Pinboards will attempt to do everything within their power to ensure dispatch within the agreed timeframe, Whiteboards and Pinboards will not be held responsible for any delays.
- If your selected items is found to be out of stock at the time of purchase Whiteboards and Pinboards will contact you to notify you of this and provide a solution.
- Delivery dates and time frames are not guaranteed. Dates are given in good faith but are estimated carefully according to present conditions and may be subject to circumstances beyond Whiteboards and Pinboards’s control. Whiteboards and Pinboards will not accept liability for any penalties or damages (either direct or indirect) for failure to delivery in the estimated time.
- The delivery time specified in this quotation is subject to the availability of fabrics and other items from the manufacturer.
- The quotation is based on clear and unrestricted access to the site of works. The job site should be clear of staff personal effects, other trades and debris. Excess delays and inconveniences such as double handling and improper working conditions will be subject to additional time charges.
- The quotation has been calculated on the condition that secure storage space be available, without charges, so that deliveries can be effected per the agreed program. Should you be unable to accept delivery, you will then need to arrange alternative storage at your cost. Whiteboards and Pinboards will accept no responsibility for damage or deterioration on goods whilst in store.
- Practical completion shall be deemed to be when the works are reasonably fit for occupation or use, or are taken over or occupied by the Purchaser, not withstanding any minor defects or incomplete items that may need attention following practical completion as above described.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards will correct any defects in the workmanship and/or materials for a period of twelve (12) months after practical completion, subject to fair wear and tear.
- All warranty claims must be submitted within 7 days (ideally within 48 hours) of the item being received.
- To ensure that everything has been delivered correctly and is up to our high standards we ask that you please carefully inspect all items upon receival of goods.
- Warranty will not be honoured if items are handled improperly. This includes, but is not limited to, incorrect lifting of whiteboards which may damage the frame. Do not lift or carry any whiteboard or pinboard by the top of the frame only.
- All warranty claims must be submitted prior to installation. If a board is installed prior to a claim being submitted warranty may not be approved.
Price Match Guarantee
- Our Price Match Guarantee applies to comparable items found on other online stores which match items on whiteboardsandpinboards.com.au.
- The product must be identical, in stock and deliverable to your area.
- Price must be a total including all costs, such as delivery, and be provided as a written quote or a link.
- The Price Match Guarantee does not include cashback and coupon offers, commercial pricing, and stock liquidations.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards reserves the right to accept/reject any price match request.
- Email email@example.com or call us on 1300 849 152 to discuss price matching.
- Refunds will only be given where a product is delivered faulty or not as described. All other returns are at the discretion of management.
- Any returns for change of mind will require the product be returned (at the customers expense) to our nearest warehousing facility. All items must be unopened in their original packaging and in sellable condition. Returned items will incur a re-stocking fee of 25% of the original purchase price. We can arrange the return of the item (for metro areas). We strongly recommend taking out insurance on the item you ship back, as if it arrives damaged we cannot restock it.
- Our dedicated sales team are happy to answer any queries you have regarding refunds before or after you purchase.
- All whiteboards are required to have the transport film removed once installed and the writing surface cleaned with an alcohol based cleaning fluid and microfibre cloth, please repeat this process twice with a twenty minute waiting period between cleans to ensure the writing surface is prepped for optimum performance.
- Whiteboards and Pinboards are board and accessory suppliers and not construction contractors and, as such, our pricing does not include for any Liquidated Damages.
- All items must be paid in full (cleared funds received by Whiteboards and Pinboards) prior to despatch.
- Any failure to make payments, as stipulated above, shall be a breach of contract, justifying the cessation of work, delivery and/or installation of the contracted works and any costs incurred to that point shall be borne by you.
- Payment by credit card may incur a surcharge.
Retention of Title
- As we are furniture suppliers, not construction contractors and our products carry a minimum twelve (12) months warranty no retention of any amount will be considered and our terms of payment are to be strictly complied with.
- It is a condition of this purchase/quotation that the title and property in goods supplied by us does not pass until payment in full has been received by Whiteboards and Pinboards.
- All customer details are kept secure and not forwarded to any third party – we may use your details for future marketing purposes
– Title shall not pass
Title to and ownership of the goods remains with Whiteboards and Pinboards (the seller) until (the buyer) has paid for the (goods) in full including and G.S.T., delivery charges and other duties or charges invoiced.
– Relationship between (seller) and (buyer)
The (buyer) shall take custody of the (goods) and retain them as the fiduciary agent and bailee of Whiteboards and Pinboards (the seller).
– Storage of the goods.
Subject to dealing with the goods as contemplated by this clause, the (buyer) must keep the (goods) stored separately and in a manner to enable them to be identified, properly stored, protected and insured. The (buyer) must not create any form of encumbrance over the goods which is inconsistent with Whiteboards and Pinboards (the seller) title to and ownership of the goods.
– Authority to repossess
If the (buyer) does not pay for the goods in full, the (buyer) authorises Whiteboards and Pinboards (the seller) and its servants and agents, to enter upon the (buyers) premises at any time to do all things necessary to repossess the (goods).
– Dealing with the goods – resell
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Whiteboards and Pinboards uses two types of cookies on this website. These are session cookies and permanent cookies.
Session cookies are only used to let our site know that you are the same person wherever you go on our site during a session. For example, if you put a product in your shopping bag and go to check out, we need to know that it is you on the check out page and you have ordered that product.
Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our website at a later date.
Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
To enable Whiteboards and Pinboards to recognise each time your browser visits the Whiteboards and Pinboards website it downloads a cookie onto your hard drive.
Through the use of the cookie Whiteboards and Pinboards is able to:
(a) recognise your browser each time it visits our site; and
(b) track which pages you visit while at our site.
Whiteboards and Pinboards may use this information to build up a consumer profile about you, which may allow it to tailor offers or marketing material which may be of interest to you.
As with all of your personal information Whiteboards and Pinboards will not provide this to third parties without your consent, except where:
(a) such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988;
(b) Whiteboards and Pinboards is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
(c) Whiteboards and Pinboards has outsourced some internal functions to third parties, for example data warehousing companies, mail houses or contractors that carry out administrative functions on their behalf.
Other Ways We Track Site Activity
Another way we track site activity is by using transparent electronic images called “clear GIFs,” “Web bugs,” or “Web beacons” on whiteboardsandpinboards.com.au Web pages. These images count the number of users who visit that page from specific banner ads outside whiteboardsandpinboards.com.au or through e-mail links. A similar image, sometimes called a “Spotlight Tag,” is used on whiteboardsandpinboards.com.au Web pages where transactions take place. The Tag collects numeric information, such as the dollar amount of an online purchase, to help us understand usage of the site. We do not use any of these electronic images to collect personally identifiable information.
Upon purchasing an item online, you will receive servicing emails confirming details of your order.