These high-performance acoustic panels are designed to replace the tiles in standard suspended ceiling grids and are incredibly easy to install. Coming in white to match the ceiling tiles they replace, they offer a highly discreet yet effective solution to excessive echo and reverberation in interior spaces.
Autex Quietspace is made from over 60% recycled PET and is engineered to absorb a minimum of 85% of the sound energy it meets across a broad range of frequencies. Quietspace is a safe addition to your space; it is low-VOC compliant, carbon neutral, non-toxic and non-allergenic, mould-resistant, and fire rated.
Quietspace ceiling tiles are available in two thicknesses to tailor the acoustic dampening effect. For details and specifications please see the data sheet under the ‘Assembly & Documents’ tab.
- High performance acoustic ceiling tiles for retail and commercial interiors
- Designed to fit standard-size suspended grid ceilings
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install
- Specially designed to absorb sound with a noise reduction coefficient of at least 0.85
- Available in 25mm or 50mm thickness to tailor the acoustic effect
- Made from >60% recycled PET and is recyclable at end of life
- Carbon neutral product
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Panel size: 1195 x 595mm
- White colour
- Please allow 1-2 weeks lead time for dispatch
- 10 year warranty
Check out our entire range of acoustics here!