If you are looking for a subtle yet highly effective solution to excess sound, Autex Quietspace Panel is the product for you. Engineered to absorb a minimum of 85% of the sound energy it meets, Quietspace is the quiet overachiever of the acoustic world.
It is lightweight, incredibly durable, and available in three common neutral interior colours: black, white, and grey. This makes it easy to add as an inconspicuous acoustic solution to walls and ceilings. Quietspace is now also available with a layer of coloured Vertiface fabric, so you can colour match or turn it in to a vibrant feature if black, white, or grey is not for you.
These high-performance acoustic panels provide commercial interior sound control and come in 4 thicknesses to tailor the acoustic effect. They are made from thermally bonded polyester containing no less than 60% recycled materials and are a carbon neutral product. Autex Quietspace Acoustic Panels are safe, easy-to-handle, and designed to be recycled at end-of-life.
Autex Quietspace is now available with optional aluminium edge trimming in clear anodised or black. This ensures a clean and tidy panel edge, hiding any cross sections and joins. For more information, please view the specification and install sheet under the ‘Assembly & Documents’ tab.
- High performance acoustic wall and ceiling panels for retail and commercial interiors
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Made from >60% recycled PET and is recyclable at end of life
- Carbon neutral product
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Specially designed to absorb sound with a noise reduction coefficient of at least 0.85
- Available in 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm thickness to tailor the acoustic effect
- Panel size: 2400 x 1200mm
- Comes in Black, White, or Grey, or any of these colours with a layer of coloured Vertiface fabric on one side
- Please allow 1-2 weeks lead time for dispatch for plain panels and 3-4 weeks for Vertiface panels
- 10 year warranty
Check out our entire range of acoustics here!