Autex Quietspace Frontier – Tundra:
Autex Quietspace Frontier – Tundra
- Hanging acoustic lattice for reducing unwanted reverberation and sound
- Stylish hanging design, perfect for space conscious offices
- Made from 65% recycled materials
Autex Quietspace Frontier – Tundra is made to order with a 4 to 6 week lead time
The Autex Quietspace Frontier – Tundra is an acoustic ceiling system which reduces reverberated noise in any space. The panels target a specific area or a whole room due to the unique sound absorption properties. Made for an open plan setting or a meeting room as it is both visually pleasing and acoustically practical. Suspend from the ceiling or directly fix in place to suit your needs. This allows the flexibility on how you wish to mount your frontier piece.
- Contains at least 60% recycled material
- Non toxic
- Non allergenic due to polyester material
- Easy to install
- 2.4m in total length
Further improve the acoustics of your school or office with our full range of Autex products. View the range of acoustic wall tiles to also greatly reduce noise within your work space.