The Promethean ActivPanel LX is a high performing panel at an affordable price. It is an easy-to-use and flexible front-of-classroom (or meeting room!) display that is built to engage, enlighten, and excite teachers and students alike.
The LX offers Promethean’s expertise in touch screen technology, with a quality 4K display with 20 continuous touch points, and is designed to work with your existing technology and software. This robust interactive display provides the quality, dependability, and versatility you expect from Promethean.
The ActivPanel LX has no operating system of its own, instead it it can be plugged into a laptop with a single USB-C cable, instantly turning your computer into a large-format interactive display. It can also be paired with a computing module that fits your preferred ecosystem—whether it be Google, Windows, or Android—giving you maximum flexibility. The Promethean OPS-A computing module is designed to work perfectly with the ActivPanel LX, and brings the Android operating system and a host of Promethean education and interactive panel apps to your LX. As your edtech evolves and your needs change, the ActivPanel LX will always be able to adapt.
Because the ActivPanel LX works with the hardware, software, and apps you currently use, there’s no learning curve. That means teachers can start delivering engaging, interactive lessons right away. The ActivPanel LX is easy to install and set up, requiring minimal training and limited support from IT staff. Not only that, IT administrators won’t need to enroll, manage, or frequently update the panels, or deal with security issues.
- A crystal clear 4K display that leverages HDMI 2.0 technology
- Gigabit ethernet ports for uncompromised network speeds
to a connected OPS device
- LCD bonded glass offering excellent writing and viewing experiences
- Advanced touch technology providing pen and touch differentiation, palm erase, and 20 points of touch
- Dual front-facing speakers, an integrated full-length pen tray, and a wall mount
- Heat-tempered, anti-glare screen with blue light reduction
- 60 Hz refresh rate and 8ms response time
- Palm erase and palm rejection
- No operating system – optional OPS-A computing module can be added
- Includes remote control and 2 x pens, HDMI cable, USB A-B cable, and USB-C cable
- Weight: 65″- 36.6kg, 75″- 50kg, 86″- 63.4kg
- 65″ Panel Dimensions: 1482 x 899 x 110mm
- 75″ Panel Dimensions: 1716 x 1033 x 110mm
- 86″ Panel Dimensions: 1962 x 1171 x 110mm
- 3 year warranty
For full specifications please view the spec sheet under the ‘Assembly & Instructions’ section.