Woven Image Ascent 3D Acoustic Tiles are an interior decorative and acoustic tile which help to significantly reduce reverberated noise in a room. They feature a large-scale pleated design which mimics corrugated surfaces frequently found in architecture and creates a dramatic contrast between light and shadow in continuous wall applications. These 3D tiles are installed using clips, meaning no adhesives are required and tiles can easily be popped out and replaced.
Achieving a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.70, which can be increased to 0.90 with the use of an acoustic infill, Ascent is ideal for busy environments where both acoustic comfort and design aesthetics matter. They are available in a range of stylish colours, are made from 100% PET (67% post-consumer recycled), and are tested to industry standards including fire ratings and chemical emissions.
Create a peaceful and productive working environment with the help of Woven Image Ascent 3D Acoustic Tiles. By improving the acoustics of your space, you can improve ambience, comfort, and focus for staff and guests.
- Formed 3D tiles with corrugated ‘Ascent’ pattern
- Manufactured from 100% PET with a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material
- Fully recyclable at end of life
- Durable, lightweight and easy to install
- 6 tiles per pack and 1 bag of mounting clips
- Dimensions per tile: 900mm x 500mm, depth 50mm
- Thickness: 4mm
- Fire test rated (see spec sheet for more information)
- Sound absorption: NRC 0.70 (direct fix), NRC 0.90 (with infill)
- 10 year life expectancy
Improve the acoustics of your school, office or business further with our entire range of Woven Image Products.
This product has a 3-4 week production lead time.