Peel ‘n’ Stick Pinnable Acoustic Panels reduce echo and easily transform walls with colour, texture, and acoustic dampening. Best of all they are so easy to apply thanks to the commercial adhesive backing – simply peel and stick!
They come in a range of over 30 colours, allowing you to mix and match to create designs. You can even create unique patterns with a single colour due to the directional fabric. The tiles are 600mm x 600mm and 12mm thick. They are easily cut to size for a variety of design combinations. This also makes it easy to fit the tiles around fittings and frames for a seamless feature.
Not only do our Peel ‘n’ Stick Acoustic Panels add an awesome visual dynamic to any space along with reducing noise, they are super easy to install. Following the tile direction arrows, simply peel back the film and stick the acoustic tile to a clean wall. Each tile is also extremely durable and requires little attention to maintain their good looks because of the non-woven velour fabric surface. A light vacuuming on a regular basis will prevent dust build-up and most marks are cleaned with a mild detergent solution followed by rinsing and blotting.
If you’re looking for an easy way to soften hard walls to improve the acoustics of your space and make it more comfortable for guests and staff, all while adding an interesting feature wall, Peel ‘n’ Stick Acoustic Panels are a brilliant, affordable DIY solution. If you want to match the panels to the existing paint or décor to make the addition of acoustic panels more subtle, a wide range of over 30 colours that includes many neutral and versatile shades makes it possible. We can even send you samples so you can be sure you’re happy with the chosen colours.
Each pack includes 6 panels in one colour.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and cut to size/shape
- Commercial adhesive backing with simple peel and stick application
- Non-woven velour fabric surface, specially designed to absorb sound to reduce echo and reverberation
- Environmentally friendly – made from minimum 60% recycled material
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic, low-VOC, and ISO 9705 Fire Safety tested
- Colour swatches are indicative only. Please contact us for samples
- 10 year warranty
Application & Installation
- Designed for use on plasterboard walls – please contact us for other wall applications
- Teflon or silicon based painted walls require Bond Crete priming prior to applying tiles. This includes Wash and Wear, Aquanamel, Supernamel and Weathershield paint
- For more information, please see the installation guide under the Assembly & Documents tab
This product usually dispatches within 1-2 weeks. If a requested colour is out of stock it can take up to 4 weeks for manufacture. If lead time is a concern, please contact our sales team to check colour availability prior to placing your order.
Further improve the acoustics of your school or office with our full range of Autex acoustic panels.