Autex Symphony was developed specifically to manage reverberated noise and create modern durable interior solutions. Available in a range of over 30 premium colours with a smooth sophisticated flat pile, Autex Symphony offers unlimited design options.
Autex Symphony is constructed using Autex Vertiface fabric laminated to an acoustic, needle-punched and thermally bonded 100% polyester backing. Adhered to the wall substrate, Symphony reduces the need for extensive wall preparation and painting. Autex Symphony contains a minimum of 60% recycled content and is manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Management systems.
Ideal for use on vertical surfaces; Autex Symphony can also be used as a pinboard, effectively transforming your walls into acoustic notice boards. Autex Symphony is suited to the tertiary and secondary education sectors, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail and the hospitality industry. Apply Autex Symphony as a simple yet sophisticated high-end solution to controlling noise in interior environments.
- Decorative acoustic wall covering for Tertiary and Secondary education, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail and the hospitality industry
- Interesting and functional feature piece to liven up an otherwise neutral space
- Acoustic pinboard surface for education and commercial sectors
- Custom cutting medium for effective logo and branding representation
- High performance acoustic wallcovering
- Diverse functionality including pinboard surface
- Design flexibility with a range of over 30 colours (please see the colour guide for swatches)
- Limitless branding and design possibilities with in-house custom cutting
- Light-weight and easy to handle and install
- Chemical binders are certified low VOC
- Manufactured using a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Systems
- Does not contain any Red List chemicals
- 10 year warranty
Autex Symphony comes in 2400 x 1200mm sheets with a minimum purchase of 3 sheets per colour. Please specify the number of sheets you would like by increasing the quantity. (e.g., Qty of 3 is 3 sheets)
This product is made-to-order with a 2 – 4 week lead time.
Further improve the acoustics of your school or office with our full range of Autex acoustic products