Woven Image Pico Acoustic Panels are an interior decorative and acoustic wall panel which help to significantly reduce reverberated noise in a room. They feature a stylish embossed 3D pattern that takes cues from the strong architectural trend for vertical linework and matches across panels for continuous walls. Pico Acoustic Panels are a versatile choice for creating beautiful and tactile interiors while also improving ambience.
Woven Image Pico Acoustic Panels are available in an extensive range of vibrant colours and are easy to install, being lightweight and durable. Made from 100% PET material (51% post-consumer recycled), these acoustic panels are tested to a wide range of industry tests such as fire ratings and are certified low in chemical emissions.
Create a peaceful and productive working environment with the help of Woven Image Pico Acoustic Panels. By improving the acoustics of your space, you can improve ambience, comfort, and focus for staff and guests.
- EchoPanel acoustic panels with 3D embossed vertical ‘Pico’ pattern
- Manufactured from 100% PET with a minimum of 50% post-consumer recycled material
- Fully recyclable at end of life
- Durable, lightweight and easy to install
- Dimensions: 2800mm x 1130mm
- Thickness: 9mm
- Fire test rated (see spec sheet for more information)
- Sound absorption: NRC 0.30 (no air gap), NRC 0.50 (20mm air gap), NRC 0.70 (50mm air gap)
- 10 year life expectancy
Improve the acoustics of your school, office or business further with our entire range of Woven Image Products.
This product has a 3-4 week production lead time.