Woven Image Zen Acoustic Panels are an interior decorative and acoustic wall panel which significantly reduces reverberated noise in a room. Featuring a stylish embossed 3D pattern that was inspired by the lines and grooves of a Japanese Zen garden, Zen Acoustic Panels are a versatile choice for creating beautiful and stylish interiors while also reducing echo.
Woven Image Zen Acoustic Panels are available in an extensive range of vibrant colours and are easy to install, being lightweight and durable. Made from 100% PET material (50% post-consumer recycled), these acoustic panels are tested to a wide range of industry tests such as fire ratings and are certified low in chemical emissions.
Create a peaceful and productive working environment with the help of Woven Image Zen Acoustic Panels. By improving the acoustics of your space, you can improve ambience, comfort, and focus for staff and guests.
- EchoPanel acoustic panels with 3D embossed ‘Zen’ design
- Manufactured from 100% PET with a minimum of 50% post-consumer recycled material
- Fully recyclable at end of life
- Durable, lightweight and easy to install
- Dimensions: 2800mm x 1130mm
- Weight: 7.83kg per tile
- Thickness: 9mm
- Fire test rated (see spec sheet for more information)
- Sound absorption: NRC 0.30 (no air gap), NRC 0.50 (20mm air gap), NRC 0.70 (50mm air gap)
- 10 year life expectancy
Improve the acoustics of your school, office or business further with our entire range of Woven Image Products.
This product has a 3-4 week production lead time.