Autex 3D Acoustic Tiles – Pyramid (S-5.46) are a perfect acoustic feature for a wide range of environments including education, retail, hospitality, and commercial interiors.
Available in 15 colours, they are a stunning design element that adds character and uplifts any space while also improving room acoustics. Different colours can be mixed and matched for visual effect, and there are 8 different designs to choose from.
Each tile is made from 100% polyester fibre (>55% post-consumer recycled material) and effectively reduces sound reverberation across middle and high frequency ranges. In this way the Autex 3D Acoustic Tiles contribute to more comfortable interiors with reduced sound travel. The tiles are a durable long term solution and are easy to clean and maintain.
Includes 6 tiles per box. Each tile measures 575mm x 498mm
- Decorative 3d feature acoustic tiles
- Made from >55% post-consumer recycled PET and fully recyclable at end of life
- Specially engineered for acoustic performance
- Heavy duty and long lasting
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Low-VOC and fire rated
- NRC (noise reduction coefficient): 0.65 (can be increased using acoustic insulation infill)
- 6 wall tiles per box
- Wall tile dimensions: 575 x 498mm
- Depth: 120mm
- A wider range of colours is available with a minimum order quantity of 14 boxes. Please see the colour document under the ‘Assembly and Documents’ tab and contact our team to enquire
- 10 year warranty
Further improve the acoustics of your school or office with our full range of Autex acoustic products
This product is made to order with a 6-8 week lead time.