Autex Frontier – Raft is made to order with a 4 to 6 week lead time
Autex Frontier – Raft is an acoustic ceiling system. It is perfect for open plan settings where reverberated noise can be problematic and their attractive designs and wide range of colours make them an aesthetically pleasing feature. Frontier Raft is a three-dimensional variation of the Frontier fin system. The compact outer shell absorbs higher frequencies, while the combination of hollow space within and the shape of the three-dimensional form effectively absorbs lower frequencies.
They come with mounting clips and extrusions for fixing to ceiling surfaces and can also be mounted on cross rails or suspended from the ceiling using optional additional hardware. The system gives you the freedom to mould your acoustic system to the contours and requirements of your space. Additional lengths are available and custom lengths can be quoted on request.
See the ‘Videos’ section to see Frontier and its installation in action!
- Contains at least 60% recycled material
- Non toxic
- Easy to install
- Dimensions per beam: 70W x 87D (Beam 100), 70W x 227D (Beam 250), 70W x 247D (Blade), 200W x 137D (Trapezoid)
- 2400mm or 1200mm length (custom lengths also available)
- Spacing: 300mm apart except Beam 100 – 150mm apart
- Coverage area per pack: 2.88m²
- Pack quantities:
- Beam 100 (1200mm) – 16 pcs
- Beam 100 (2400mm) – 8 pcs
- Beam 250 (1200mm) – 8 pcs
- Beam 250 (2400mm) – 4 pcs
- Blade (1200mm) – 8 pcs
- Blade (2400mm) – 4 pcs
- Trapezoid (1200mm) – 8 pcs
- Trapezoid (2400mm) – 4 pcs
- Each pack comes with mounting clips and extrusions (fasteners not supplied). Mounting cross rails (optional) can be provided at additional cost. Please refer to installation instructions for more information.
- 10 year warranty
For any custom printing on these products, such as woodgrain, please contact us for a quote.
Further improve the acoustics of your school or office with our full range of Autex products.