The Autex Horizon range is a selection of acoustic and interior design panels that significantly reduce reverberation in a room. The Autex Horizon range allows shapes to appear floating from ceilings and walls while increasing acoustic performance. With five geometric shapes, slick finished edges and clean hidden fixings, Autex Horizon allows an easy yet good looking feature for hospitality spaces, open plan offices, meeting rooms, education facilities and lobbies. With an extensive range of vibrant colours and five different shapes, creating beautiful, efficient spaces with the Autex Horizon range is easy.
Create a peaceful and productive working environment with the help of the Autex Horizon range by reducing unwanted noises and distractions that can impact concentration and decrease productivity.
Features and Benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Suitable for wall and ceiling applications
- Create exciting and vibrant spaces with your choice of 15 different colours
- Can be a subtle or a feature design for small or large spaces
- Available in 5 different shapes; Square, Circle, Rectangle, Hexagon and Right Angled Triangle
- UV stabilised and resistant to colour fade so it’ll always look as good as the day it was installed
- Not made from fibreglass or mineral fibre and does not contain formaldehyde, crystalline silica or other carcinogens, common to traditional fibrous absorbers
- Cleanable and easily demountable
- Hides ceiling services
- Each panel includes all fixings required for assembly
- Includes high recycled content and is recyclable at the end of its life
- Highly durable so you’re assured of long-term stability and performance
- Includes a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free shipping Australia Wide
- Rectangle: 2400 x 1200mm (1 panel included)
- Square: 1200 x 1200mm (2 panels included)
- Circle: 1200mm Diameter (2 panels included)
- Right angled triangles: 1200 x 1200mm (4 panels included)
- Hexagons 1100mm across the flats (2 panels included)
- All shapes 24mm thick
- Suitable for a variety of spaces including offices, education, retail, hospitality and commercial interiors
- Fixed or suspended ceiling and wall acoustic panels
Improve the acoustics of your school, office or business further with our entire range of Autex Products.
We accept all major credit cards.
Whiteboards and Pinboards accepts online payments via PayPal. Simply select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and follow the prompts to login to your account via the secure PayPal gateway and proceed to finalise payment.
This payment method is available for approved Government and Education Facilities only. When selecting Purchase Order as your payment method, please add your P.O. Number to the purchase order field. You will then be able to upload a copy of your purchase order on the confirmation page.
Pay by Invoice
If you select to pay by invoice, you will be sent a purchase invoice upon checkout completion and you can make payment via direct deposit or call us to make a credit card payment.
Installment Payment Plans
AfterPay offers a payment plan allowing you to purchase goods today, we’ll send them out to you and pay for your order over four equal fortnightly instalments.
Transactions are subject to approval by Afterpay, terms and conditions will apply. Please visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
We accept both Zip Pay and Zip money, offering interest free and nothing to pay upfront, Zip offers you flexible repayment plans.
Learn more about Zip and apply for your account here.