Woven Image Empire is an interior decorative and acoustic wall fabric tile which significantly reduces reverberated noise in a room. It is the perfect choice for creating beautiful and stylish interiors while also reducing echo and improving ambience. Woven Image Empire Acoustic Panels allow for complete creative flexibility in any room with an extensive range of vibrant colours and an attractive classical yet modern design. Just like the Woven Image Latitude and Longitude Acoustic Panels, Empire is made from Echopanel, a 100% PET construction that is highly durable while also being extremely lightweight. It is also certified low-VOC, that is low in any chemical emissions, and so contributes to good indoor air quality. Apply to any wall or surface to instantly create vibrant and stylish rooms.
Create a peaceful and productive working environment with the help of the Woven Image Empire Acoustic Panels by reducing unwanted noises and distractions that can impact concentration and decrease productivity. The price includes 1 Empire panel.
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Available in a wide range of stylish colours
- Highly durable and lightweight material, Woven Image Echopanel
- Manufactured from sustainable materials with a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Create stunning work environments and improve interior ambience
- Dimensions: 2750 x 1100mm
- Weight: 7.1 KG per panel
- Thickness: 12mm
- Simple installation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Fire test rating: AS 1530.3, ISO 9705: GROUP 1, GB8624 B1, BS EN 13501.1: CLASSIFICATION B-S1, D0, BS EN 45545-2 + A1 Annex C: CIT: 0.05
- Sound absorption: AS ISO 354 – 2006, NRC Value: 0.45 (with no air gap), NRC Value: 0.60 (with 20mm air gap), NRC Value: 0.75 (with 50mm air gap)
Please note – the 24mm thickness panels attract a one-off palletisation charge from the manufacturer to ensure safe shipping of your order.
This product has a production lead time of up to 3-4 weeks.