Woven Image Meridian features a stylish and versatile diagonal cut design on EchoPanel acoustic panels, allowing you to style any interior space while significantly reducing reverberated noise.
It is the perfect choice for creating beautiful and stylish interiors while also reducing echo and improving ambience. Woven Image Meridian Acoustic Panels allow for complete creative flexibility in any room with an extensive range of vibrant colours and an attractive diagonal design. EchoPanel is a specially designed acoustic material made from 100% PET (60% post-consumer recycled). It is highly durable while also being extremely lightweight and is low-VOC (low in chemical emissions) and so maintains indoor air quality.
Create peaceful reception areas, productive working environments, and focused meeting rooms with the acoustic treatment provided by Woven Image EchoPanel. The price includes 1 panel measuring 2750 x 1100mm and is available in two thicknesses to tailor the acoustic effect.
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Available in a wide range of colours and featuring a stylish ‘Meridian’ etched design
- Highly durable and lightweight material, Woven Image EchoPanel
- 100% PET – 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Dimensions per panel: 2750 x 1100mm
- Weight: 8 KG per panel (12mm thickness)
- Thickness: 12 or 24mm
- Fire test rated (see spec sheet for more information)
- Sound absorption (12mm): NRC 0.45 (no air gap), NRC 0.60 (20mm air gap), NRC 0.75 (50mm air gap)
- 10 year life expectancy
Please note – the 24mm thickness panels attract a one-off palletisation charge from the manufacturer to ensure safe shipping of your order.
This product has a 3-4 week production lead time.