Woven Image Frequency is a striking print on 12mm EchoPanel acoustic panels. The design was inspired by the concept of sound and communication, reflecting the importance of acoustic comfort to productivity and wellbeing. Its sound bar motif features both contrasting and tonal colour selections.
Frequency is printed on Woven Image EchoPanel, a specially designed acoustic material made from 100% PET (60% post-consumer recycled). It is highly durable while also being extremely lightweight and is low-VOC (low in chemical emissions) and so maintains indoor air quality.
Create peaceful reception areas, productive working environments, and focused meeting rooms with the acoustic treatment provided by Woven Image Frequency. The price includes 1 panel measuring 2800 x 1200mm, with a minimum order of 5 panels.
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Highly durable and lightweight material, Woven Image EchoPanel
- 100% PET – 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Length: 2800mm (+/- 10mm), Width: 1200mm (+/- 5mm), Thickness: 12mm (+/- 7%)
- Pattern repeat: horizontal – 300mm, vertical – 327mm
- Fire test rated (see spec sheet for more information)
- Sound absorption (12mm): NRC 0.45 (no air gap), NRC 0.60 (20mm air gap), NRC 0.75 (50mm air gap)
- 10 year life expectancy
This product has a 4 week production lead time.