Woven Image Align Acoustic Panels feature a chamfered edge that make them compatible with other precision cut designs or act as a simple and elegant pattern when used together. They allow you to style any interior space with colour, texture, and pattern while significantly reducing reverberated noise to improve ambience.
Woven Image Align Acoustic Panels allow for complete creative flexibility in any room with an extensive range of vibrant colours. Align is a design cut into Woven Image EchoPanel, a specially designed acoustic material made from 100% PET (60% post-consumer recycled). It is highly durable while also being extremely lightweight and is low-VOC (low in chemical emissions) and so maintains indoor air quality.
Create peaceful reception areas, productive working environments, and focused meeting rooms with the acoustic treatment provided by Woven Image Align. The price includes 1 panel measuring 2750 x 1180mm and is available in two thicknesses to tailor the acoustic effect.
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Available in a wide range of colours and featuring a stylish chamfered edge
- Highly durable and lightweight material, Woven Image EchoPanel
- 100% PET – 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Dimensions per panel: 2750 x 1180mm
- Thickness: 12 or 24mm
- Fire test rated (see spec sheet for more information)
- Sound absorption (12mm): NRC 0.45 (no air gap), NRC 0.60 (20mm air gap), NRC 0.75 (50mm air gap)
- 10 year life expectancy
Please note – the 24mm thickness panels attract a one-off palletisation charge from the manufacturer to ensure safe shipping of your order.
This product has a 3-4 week production lead time.