Woven Image EchoPanel is a decorative interior acoustic panel that can be used to style interior spaces while improving acoustic performance. EchoPanel reduces and controls reverberated noise in shared environments, making it ideal for use in a variety of commercial interior spaces such as offices, receptions, education and hospitality environments. Acoustic treatment can be used to improve ambience, comfort, and focus levels for staff and visitors.
Available in over 30 stylish colours, EchoPanel comes in 2.8 x 1.2m panels and is durable, lightweight, and easy to cut and install, making it perfect for both wall and ceiling installations. It has undergone a wide range of industry testing and complies with some of the world’s highest mandatory standards.
- Fabric-like finish
- Made from 60% post-consumer recycled PET
- Available in over 30 colours
- Durable, lightweight and easy-to-install
- Available 12mm and 24mm thicknesses to tailor the acoustic effect
- Noise reduction coefficient (direct fix): 12mm – 0.45, 24mm – 0.65
- Global Green Tag certified, Red List Free, Low VOC, First class fire ratings
- Dimensions per panel: 2800 x 1200mm
- 10 year life expectancy
Please note – the 24mm thickness panels attract a one-off palletisation charge from the manufacturer to ensure safe shipping of your order.
This product has a production lead time of 6 weeks, with the exception of 12mm panels in the following colours which have a lead time of approximately 1 week: Frost Grey (101), Navy Blue (365), Grey (442), Mushroom (454), Charcoal Black (542), and Cream (908)