Autex Acoustic Timber® Panels are a high-performance acoustic treatment designed to realistically imitate timber. Premium woodgrains from real timber veneers are digitally printed onto the panel surface with a safe, water-based, UV cured ink.
These panels are a brilliant way to add acoustic treatment to walls and ceilings that naturally elevates interior spaces. From light and airy oaks to rich walnuts, Acoustic Timber can adapt to a range of interior styles and moods. Best of all, they are printed onto specially designed Autex acoustic panels that absorb sound to improve interior ambience and meet a range of safety and fire standards that real timber cannot.
Panels are available in two sizes, two thicknesses, and 17 high quality woodgrains. Acoustic Timber is also available as ceiling tiles for suspended ceiling grids, and 3D rafts.
- Dimensions: 2400 x 1200mm or 2700 x 1200mm, 12mm or 24mm thick
- Noise reduction coefficient: 12mm panel – 0.45, 24mm panel – 0.70
- Choose from 17 high quality timber woodgrains
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Highly durable with long-term stability
- Group 1 fire rating
- Carbon neutral product made from over 60% recycled material
- Made in Australia
- 10 year warranty
Please note this is a made to order product with a 3-4 week lead time.
View our full range of our acoustic products here!