Honeycomb Acoustic Tiles are made from a lightweight, semi-rigid sound absorbing material which helps reduce echo in your space. Perfect for education, retail and commercial environment, they can be used together as a decorative and functional wall covering. Non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-irritant, Honeycomb Tiles are made from 45% post-consumer recycled material, making them a sustainable and practical acoustic solution. These tiles are available in either 12mm or 24mm thickness which can be combined for visual effect. The thicker tiles naturally have greater sound absorbing properties. Please view the datasheet for more information.
- Semi-rigid sound-absorbing panels
- Reduces echo in any space
- Perfect for education, retail and commercial environments
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Accepts pins and staples
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-irritant
- Available in 20 stylish colours
- Each pack contains 40 hexagonal tiles
- Each tile measures 300mm in total width and 260mm in total height
- Total coverage per pack = 1.87 square metres
- Custom sizing available – call us on 1300 849 152
- 10 year warranty
Please allow 10-20 business days for manufacture.