Autex Acoustic Timber® Raft is a modular acoustic baffle system mounted on an easy-to-configure adjustable channel and clip system – giving you complete control over the height, spacing, and placement of each piece.
Lightweight, yet solid in appearance, Acoustic Timber Raft is made from 100% polyester fibre. Premium woodgrains from real timber veneers are digitally printed onto the 3D acoustic surface with a safe, water-based, UV cured ink.
Acoustic Timber Raft is designed to be ‘tuned’ to spaces, offering tailored acoustic absorption across a wide range of frequencies. It is available in two shapes/sizes, Beam 250 (4 per pack) has a rectangular cross section and Beam 100 (8 per pack) has a square cross section.
From light and airy oaks to rich walnuts, Acoustic Timber can adapt to a range of interior styles and moods. It is also available as ceiling tiles for suspended ceiling grids, and panels.
- 3D acoustic rafts with realistic woodgrain patterns
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Available in two shapes/sizes – Beam 250 and Beam 100
- Dimensions: Beam 250 (4 rafts per pack) – 2400 x 227 x 70mm, Beam 100 (8 rafts per pack) – 2400 x 87 x 70mm
- Noise reduction coefficient: Beam 250 – 0.90, Beam 100 – 0.75
- Comes with direct fix mounting hardware. Suspension kit available separately.
- Choose from 17 high quality timber woodgrains
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Highly durable with long-term stability
- Group 1 fire rating
- Carbon neutral product made from over 60% recycled material
- Made in Australia
- 10 year warranty
Please note this is a made to order product with a 3-4 week lead time.
View our full range of our acoustic products here!