Score a discount on the RRP when you buy 25m rolls of Autex Composition!
Autex Composition is an acoustic and decorative wall fabric which greatly reduces reverberated noise in a room. Autex Composition is a simple choice to reduce echo and create a durable interior solution. Available in over 30 colours with a hook and loop surface which makes it ideal for Velcro use. Made from Vertiface fabric laminated to an acoustic, needle-punched and thermally bonded 100% polyester backing; Autex Composition reduces the need for extensive wall preparation and painting.
Transform your walls into acoustic notice boards by taking advantage of Composition’s pinnable and hook-and-loop receptive surface, providing the perfect complement for primary schools and daycare, commercial offices, libraries and the hospitality industry.
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Available in over 30 colours (please refer to the colour guide for swatches)
- Measures 1.22m wide
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- UV stabilised and resistant to colour fade
- Pin, staple and hook-and-loop receptive allowing Composition to be utilised as a display board
- Non-zip and non-fray for use with inserts and creating logos
- Made from 100% polyester fibre without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- Manufactured using a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- 10 year warranty
This product is made-to-order. Lead times are based on colour range selected:
Signature Range 2 – 3 weeks
Extended Range 3 – 4 weeks