Autex Cube Acoustic Panels are a lightweight and semi-rigid panel specially designed to absorb sound to improve interior ambience.
Autex Cube is non-toxic and non-allergenic making it safe for all interior environments. At least 60% of the materials used to make this product come from post-consumer recycled material, making it as sustainable as it is practical. Autex Cube Acoustic Panels can be used as a decorative and functional acoustic wall coverings or as standalone features for education, retail, and commercial environments. Available in two thicknesses, Cube works hard to reduce reverberation, echo, and runaway sound.
Autex Cube is now available with optional aluminium edge trimming in clear anodised and in black. This ensures a clean and tidy edge for your acoustic panels, hiding the cross section and any joins. For more information, please view the specification and install sheet under the ‘Assembly & Documents’ tab.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Made from >60% recycled PET and is recyclable at end of life
- Carbon neutral product
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Effectively reduces echo noise with Noise Reduction Coefficient of 0.45 (12mm) and 0.7 (24mm) – higher NRC ratings are achievable by adding an air gap between the panel and the wall
- Can be used to pin up notices and artworks
- Commercial interior use
- Directional grain – create patterns with a single colour of panel
- 12mm or 24mm thickness
- Available in over 20 colours
- Also available as a custom printed panel
- Please allow 2-4 weeks lead time for manufacture and dispatch
- 10 year warranty