Autex Composition is an acoustic and decorative wall fabric which greatly reduces reverberated noise in a room. Autex Composition is a simple choice to reduce echo and create a durable interior solution. Available in an extensive range of colours with a hook and loop surface which makes it ideal for Velcro use. Made from Vertiface fabric laminated to an acoustic, needle-punched and thermally bonded 100% polyester backing; Autex Composition reduces the need for extensive wall preparation and painting.
Transform your walls into acoustic notice boards by taking advantage of Composition’s pinnable and hook-and-loop receptive surface, providing the perfect complement for primary schools and daycare, commercial offices, libraries and the hospitality industry.
Design and branding potential is endless, as Autex Composition is able to be custom colour printed and custom cut. Need to make sure a colour matches perfectly or can’t quite decide? Contact us to have samples mailed to you.
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Measures 1.22m wide, purchased by the metre (minimum 5)
- Available in over 30 colours (please refer to the colour guide for swatches)
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- UV stabilised and resistant to colour fade
- Pin, staple and hook-and-loop receptive
- Made from 100% polyester fibre without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- Manufactured using a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material (manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality and Environmental Management Systems)
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- 10 year warranty
Buying bulk? Save on 25m rolls of Composition!
This product is made-to-order. Lead times are based on colour range selected:
Signature Range 2 – 3 weeks
Extended Range 3 – 4 weeks
Also available as a 600mm x 600mm Peel ‘n’ Stick Panel for super-easy application.