- Helps to reduce reverberation in any space
- Easy to clean and pinnable and velcro-receptive surface
- Also available as Peel‘n’Stick tiles for super easy installation
- Purchased in 1 metre lengths, minimum purchase of 5m per colour
- Save 10% when you buy 10m or more, or 17% when you buy 50m or more (discount applied at checkout)
- Colour swatches indicative only. Please contact us for samples
Autex Composition is an acoustic and decorative wall fabric which greatly reduces reverberated noise in a room. Autex Composition is a simple choice to reduce echo and create a durable interior solution. Available in an extensive range of colours with a hook and loop surface which makes it ideal for Velcro use. Made from Vertiface fabric laminated to an acoustic, needle-punched and thermally bonded 100% polyester backing; Autex Composition reduces the need for extensive wall preparation and painting.
Transform your walls into acoustic notice boards by taking advantage of Composition’s pinnable and hook-and-loop receptive surface, providing the perfect complement for primary schools and daycare, commercial offices, libraries and the hospitality industry.
Key Features and Benefits
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Custom colour printing available
- Limitless branding and design possibilities with in-house custom-cutting
- Also available in a range of 600mm x 600mm Peel‘n’Stick tiles for design freedom
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- UV stabilised and resistant to colour fade
- Pin, staple and hook-and-loop receptive allowing Composition to be utilised as a display board
- Non-zip and non-fray for use with inserts and creating logos
- Made from 100% polyester fibre without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- Manufactured using a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- 10 year warranty
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality and Environmental Management Systems
Autex Composition has a width of 1.22m and is purchased in 1 metre lengths, with a minimum purchase of 5 metres per colour.
Please specify the length you would like by increasing the quantity. (example: Qty of 5 is 5 metres)
- Acoustic pinboard, staple and hook-and-loop surface for education and commercial sectors
- Decorative and functional acoustic wall covering for education, retail and commercial interiors
- Minimise noise in interior environments
This is a made to order product with an approximate 3 – 4 week lead time. Save $250 off the RRP for 25m in selected colours!
Whiteboards and Pinboards offers FAST and FREE shipping Australia-wide! We aim to dispatch all standard items to your address within 2-4 business days. Made to order products can take between 5 and 20 working days to be dispatched. If you have any questions regarding the delivery time of your specific item, just give our friendly team a call on 1300 849 152.
Do you need delivery above ground floor?
If you require your order to be delivered to an area above the ground floor, you can upgrade to our Premium Shipping service from only $199! Let our expert team bring your items up to you rather than collecting them from a loading dock or kerbside. Due to the size of many of our products, we will require lift access to deliver your items to you, as we cannot obstruct stairways.
Whiteboards and Pinboards caters for everyone Australia-wide. If we can drive a truck there, we can deliver there! If your delivery address is outside our standard metropolitan delivery zones, we will cover the freight cost, but delivery times may vary as we use a network of freight carriers. If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact our customer service team on 1300 849 152 or via the chat service we provide on the website.
If you don’t feel comfortable installing your items, or simply don’t have the time, we can organise installation for you at very reasonable prices - and we’ll even take away the rubbish! The installation fee includes our Premium Shipping service, so our team will bring your items to your space and assemble them for you! After you check out, we will ask you to provide basic information about the installation to ensure it runs smoothly. Assembly is available to most of our standard metropolitan shipping zones, but it is best to check with us prior to placing your order. If your delivery address falls outside our metropolitan zones, please call us to see if we can help you out with assembly.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information.
We accept all major credit cards.
Whiteboards and Pinboards accepts online payments via PayPal. Simply select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and follow the prompts to login to your account via the secure PayPal gateway and proceed to finalise payment.
This payment method is available for approved Government and Education Facilities only. When selecting Purchase Order as your payment method, please add your P.O. Number to the purchase order field. You will then be able to upload a copy of your purchase order on the confirmation page.
Pay by Invoice
If you select to pay by invoice, you will be sent a purchase invoice upon checkout completion and you can make payment via direct deposit or call us to make a credit card payment.
Installment Payment Plans
AfterPay offers a payment plan allowing you to purchase goods today, we’ll send them out to you and pay for your order over four equal fortnightly instalments.
Transactions are subject to approval by Afterpay, terms and conditions will apply. Please visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
We accept both Zip Pay and Zip money, offering interest free and nothing to pay upfront, Zip offers you flexible repayment plans.
Learn more about Zip and apply for your account here.