Autex Cube Patterned Acoustic Panels allow you to create acoustic panelling with any 2D design or pattern. UV cured ink is printed in high resolution directly onto sheets of Autex Cube acoustic material to create walls with patterns, vivid shapes, intricate details, bold colours and fine lines.
We’ve suggested a few of our favourite patterns to start you off – simply select your colours in CMYK or Pantone and we’ll send a design mockup prior to printing. We also have the ability to print any custom design – please contact our team to get started in bringing your vision to life.
Autex Cube Acoustic Panels are a lightweight and semi-rigid panel with sound absorbing properties. They are non-toxic, non-allergenic, low-VOC and fire safety rated, making them safe for all interior environments. These panels are made from over 60% post-consumer recycled material and are recyclable at end of life, making them as sustainable as they are practical.
Autex Cube is now available with optional aluminium edge trimming in clear anodised and in black. This ensures a clean and tidy edge for your acoustic panels, hiding the cross section and any joins. For more information, please view the specification and install sheet under the ‘Assembly & Documents’ tab.
- Print high-quality patters and designs onto Autex Cube Acoustic Panels
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic
- Effectively reduces sound echo and reverberation
- Available in two thicknesses: 12mm (Noise Reduction Coefficient 0.45) or 24mm (NRC 0.65)
- Dimensions: 2700mm x 1200mm or 2400mm x 1200mm sheets, 12mm thick
- Aluminium trim with optional powdercoating available upon request
- Also available as a custom printed panel
- 10 year warranty
View our full range of acoustic products here, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!