Inspired by the New Zealand landscape, Emma Hayes designs blend with Autex Acoustics to create a serene sense of nature in any space.
From the deep misty strokes of Sediment Forest to the bright flowing tones of Eos Blush, there is something for everyone in the Autex Acoustics x Emma Hayes collection. Each design has a unique style that is influenced by the lines, patterns, and details found in the natural landscape of New Zealand, that, when translated onto Cube™ and Quietspace® Panel, adds depth, character, and superior reverberated noise control.
- Overlaid on Cube™ and Quietspace® panels
- 100% polyester fibre panels (PET) from >60% recycled material
- Highly durable panels, non-toxic, Group 1 fire rated, and low VOC emissions
- Safe, water-based, UV-cured ink
- Cube panel dimensions: 2400 x 1200mm (12 or 24mm thickness), or 2700 x 1200mm (12mm thickness only)
- Quietspace panel dimensions: 2400 x 1200mm, 25mm thickness
- Custom sizing available on request
- Highly durable, providing long-term stability and performance
- Noise reduction coefficient (NRC): Cube 12mm – 0.45, Cube 24mm – 0.7, Quietspace 25mm – 0.85
- Carbon neutral product