Autex Groove Acoustic Panels feature precision cut patterns to liven up interior spaces. Made from Autex Cube acoustic material, Groove panels are a fantastic way to add both visual interest and acoustic improvement to interior spaces. Autex Cube is specifically designed to reduce and control reverberated and echo noise in building interiors.
Each panel measures 2400 x 1200mm and they are available in 7 patterns and over 20 colours. Custom patterns can be cut on request – please contact us!
Groove acoustic panels work hard to reduce interior echo and reverberation, safeguarding sound-quality in studios and meeting rooms, and focus and comfort in reception areas and workspaces. The panels are lightweight and semi-rigid, making them easy to handle and install. They are non-toxic with a low VOC rating, are made from >60% recycled material, and are a carbon neutral product.
Groove panels are available in either 12mm or 24mm thickness to tailor the level of sound absorption in your space. For more information, please view the attached data sheet.
- Dimensions: 2400 x 1200mm, 12mm or 24mm thick (2700mm length panels also available, please contact us)
- Noise reduction coefficient: 12mm panel – 0.45, 24mm panel – 0.70
- 6 preset patterns (custom designs available on request – please contact us!)
- High-precision cut groove designs with bevelled panel edges for a clean finish
- Carbon neutral product made from over 60% recycled material
- Made in Australia
- 10 year warranty